Andy’s Frozen Custard® is looking for talented and motivated individuals who possess a high attention to detail and great customer service skills to serve the world’s greatest frozen treats! Associates should expect a fast-paced, challenging environment. As an Andy’s Associate, you will create the Andy’s Experience by providing legendary customer service and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
Qualifications & Requirements
- No previous experience required but preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Able to work past 11pm on weeknights
- Able to work past 12am on weekends
- Must attend all shift on time
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs. independently and safely
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Constant computer/POS Register and fountain equipment usage.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around fountain area
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
Benefits (Full Time)
- Highly competitive compensation designed for long-term employment
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
Applications must be submitted to the appropriate Andy’s store Monday- Friday between 12pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm.
Andy’s Frozen Custard® is an equal opportunity employer.