As a leader of your store’s operations, staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance, and team development, you will personally help contribute to the success of Andy’s Frozen Custard. Andy’s is a great place to work and our employees love what they do!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard
- Assist with new employee training through positive reinforcement
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful feedback to all associates.
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude
- Develop positive relationships with shift team
- Execute store operations during scheduled shifts including organizing store opening and closing duties
- Follow and reinforce Andy’s operational policies and procedures
- Utilize operational tools to achieve maximum operational efficiency
- Knowledge of the frozen custard industry and competitors
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have 2 – 3 years of proven management experience in the food service industry or leadership role in a related industry
- Must have reliable transportation and must be able to work all shifts
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs. independently and safely
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Constant computer/POS Register and fountain equipment usage.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around fountain area
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
Benefits (Full Time)*
- Highly competitive compensation designed for long-term employment
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
*Benefits vary by store
Applications must be submitted to the appropriate Andy’s store, Monday- Friday between 12pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm.
Andy’s Frozen Custard® is an equal opportunity employer.