As a leader of your store’s operations, staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance, and team development, you will personally help contribute to the success of Andy’s Frozen Custard. Andy’s is a great place to work and our employees love what they do!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude by training and holding associates accountable for delivering legendary customer service
- Drive the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate appropriate responsibilities and practices to store associates to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Constantly review store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
- Monitor and manage store staffing levels
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations
- Solicit customer feedback to understand customer needs
- Utilize management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify trends and issues in store performance
- Actively manage store associates by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have 3-5+ years of proven management experience in the food service industry or leadership role in related industry
- Must be at least 21+ years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work all shifts, including nights and weekends
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs. independently and safely
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Constant computer/POS Register and fountain equipment usage.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around fountain area
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
- Highly competitive compensation designed for long-term employment
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
Andy’s Frozen Custard® is an equal opportunity employer.