Being a Regional Manager at Andy’s Frozen Custard is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to work for an exciting, growing company. The Regional Manager should have experience leading multi-unit stores in the restaurant industry, as you will be responsible for ensuring district-wide customer satisfaction, and measuring the financial performance of all the locations in your area. Andy’s Frozen Custard is a great place to work, and the people here love what they do. Our mission is, “Serving our community and its people by creating an environment that promotes memories through our superior product and exceptional staff.”
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop the store management team within the region to deliver legendary customer experiences in all stores.
- Drive the implementation of company programs to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Andy’s Frozen Custard.
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the store management team.
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create district implementation plans to support execution of regional and company initiatives.
- Follow up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Monitor and manage district-wide management staffing levels.
- Utilize existing tools to identify and prioritize communications to the store management team within the district.
- Access external resources to support company-wide operations including Marketing, Finance, and Store Development.
- Solicit customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Utilize management information tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in district performance.
- 7+ years experience in food service industry
- 4+ years experience as Regional Manager or equivalent level position
- Direct supervision of 5+ stores
- Supervision of 5+ unit managers and management teams
- Direct supervision of 20+ employees
- Responsibility for training and developing teams
- Coaching employees and planning for succession on a team
- Responsibility for scheduling hours or controlling overtime
- Experience analyzing financial reports
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Experience in a multi-unit environment
- Must be able to work various shifts per week including early mornings, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Hospitality Management (preferred) or equivalent experience in field
- 5+ years of high-level management experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage the overall operations of multiple stores independently
- Knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Supervisory skills
- Team-building and leadership training skills
- Ability to maintain communication with corporate office
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Working knowledge of business processes and system development
Andy’s Frozen Custard® is an equal opportunity employer.